- Adults/Children/Pensioners $45
Take a walk on the wild side with Australia’s most fascinating apex predator, the Dingo.
Join one of our wildlife handler’s on a tour through Paradise Country’s natural Bushland with one of our resident Dingoes.
Your encounter includes accompanying handlers behind the scenes to participate in the Dingoes daily enrichment program and feeding regime. Assist in hiding food in the Dingo enclosure and watch how the Dingo uses its unique sensory skills to investigate.
A Paradise Country photographer can be present during your experience upon request to take candid photos of your interaction with the koalas/dingoes. For an additional price, a USB with candid photos can be purchased at the conclusion of your encounter.
• Minimum age 6 years
• Children under 14 are required to have a supervising adult present during this encounter
• Maximum of 4 people per encounter
• Enclosed footwear must be worn
• Price does not include entry to Paradise Country